Sunday, March 16, 2008

Free Radicals of Innovation!


I just finished navigating Bob Newhart's Free Radicals of Innovation DVD. I'll tell ya, after three years and $40K for a Masters degree in Adult Education (which was worth it, I have no doubt...) I'm in a particular good position to say that I think Newhart's Free Radicals should be a prerequisite for any Adult Education university program.

Newhart is currently the director of the Oregon Innovation Center in Bend. In a former life he served as a director for a Small Business Development Center. Through his excellent understanding of both business AND innovation, Newhart has successfully created a tool which can be utilized by both adult educators and individuals addicted to discovery and development.

No comments:

LinkedIn Rocks!

Do or do not. There is no try...